February and March were big months in the Jerky game and a lot of new pushers joined the RF Cartel.
In the Philly Territory, the following flavor purveyor's are now pushing the RF:
1) Bottle Bar East- great craft beer joint on Frankford Ave in Fishtown with a huge selection of local beers and fare.
2) Foodery - The Foodery in Northern Libs was the first Philly establishment to take a chance on RF, since that time, they've added RF to the shelves of two of their other joints in Roxborough and Center City - Awesome places to grab a craft beer and local bite.
3) Jharoka at the Navy Yard - the defacto cafeteria for the Urban Outfitters headquarters is now slingin' the good stuff.
4) The El Bar - Awesome spot in Fishtown that specializes in Kensinger Pints, Jukebox Jams, pool tables & patios and now...craft made, all-'merican beef jerky.
5) Terrain Outdoors - Chadds Ford's number 1 spot for awesome high-end landscape ornaments and home decor also offers a variety of locally produced goods. RF is now on that list. Terrain also offers one of the area's best Chef Tasting dinners at Terrain Cafe, a must try for Chester Countians.
6) Kimberton Whole Foods - This all-natural foods grocer is now carrying RF at both their Downingtown and Kimberton Locations. Stop in for a huge selection of local, all-natural, delicious foods and drinks.